Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stamp Fest 2010

The fun started last night when Janet and Bob arrived from Anna Maria Island for a weekend visit. They hand delivered our next year's Christmas card and a beautiful bouquet of flowers for our dinning room table (pic on tomorrow's blog). This morning, Janet and I headed up to Ruban Rouge to meet up with my pal, Jackie and off we went to Stamp Fest where we all did our best to boost the economy...amazing stuff to be had at this year's Stamp Fest...ooh la la (and if E ever leaves the house long enough, I'll take a pic of all the stamps I just had to have! lol). Janet and I fell in love with the new Darice printable shrinkies an will be playing with the goodies we got from that booth later tonight.

While we were roaming the aisles, a charming woman came up to me and said, I read your blog almost every day...CONNIE! She use to live in Tarpon Springs and was back visiting her dear friend (also pictures on the far right). Connie now lives in Dayton, Ohio and also recognized Janet from my blog actually before she recognized me! This one is for you dear Connie!


We took a flat Clare with us and have lots of pics of her doing things like make n takes and standing in line to check out with her purchases. Here she has just helped us finish off a diet Coke and some fries. Love ya darlin' and miss you madly!



And here we are, the Friday Night Crop Crew in all our glory...minus dear Diane who is still having some serious neck problems. Get better fast Di, we have lots of scrapping to do!




And I finally got to meet the amazing man married to my BFFF, Sophia! Mark and Sonia came up to Stamp Fest to check it out plus he had a boss party to attend later today. Bless their hearts, they brought me my March KNK kit, my pro glider refills, the Harmonie stamp block I so needed and the base for my torso that dear Ga gave me for Christmas this past year...and no! She still has no name...alas and alack! UPDATE: Janet and I have named the torso...CLARE! and wait til you see the picture tomorrow!


We are off in an hour or so to Zante's for dinner so, unitl tomorrow...tata!

No comments: