Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Where do the days go

We've been so busy lately that one day is blending into the next and, before I know it I am several days behind in my blogging. Ok...now going to catch up. Sunday was our every other month Dinner Club and I finished my last shift at the fun fun fun ACOT crop that morning. Our Dinner Club host and hostess were Suzie and Justin and Suzie fixed the most divine seafood dish with lovely cheeses and sauce on top. Michele has the side or salad and did a cold veggie salad that was excellent. Becky and Bob had the appetizers and they were all tantalizing as well. It was our turn for dessert and E made a white chocolate mousse torte! So very good.







Monday, E and I took the most wonderful walk on the cause way leading out to our beach at Howard Park. I'll post those pictures tomorrow and some of the layouts I did for the crop the day after.

I still have four shelves to sort for the garage sale here next Sat. and hope to get to those either yet today or early tomorrow. I have a hair apt. for cut and color on Thurs. and can't wait!

Hope your week is going well and welcome March!

No comments: