Friday, November 11, 2011

Lunch at Pete and Shorty's

Last Wed., Kim and Mitch called us saying they were on their way through town and did we want to meet them for lunch. OF COURSE! We picked Pete and Shorty's on Gulf to Bay right next to the Original Hooters. We love this old Florida style restaurant with its lovely beer garden and great food.

Mitch and Kim had the Frito Chili and E and I both ordered the pork tenderloin sandwich. I got a side of the great fries and he got the fried pickles...all so very very good. Oh and a beer each...how could I forget the liquid refreshments.





The first time E and I met Kim at the restaurant, I guess I somehow 'neglected' to tell her about the women's bathroom art. Of course, she lifted the leaf and set off the lights in the bar and restaurant itself. And, of course, the place was crowded and all the regulars know she looked! lol. My daughter, who took me here the first time, warned me about fig leaf! lol
Kim and Mitch are coming back through Tampa today and meeting us in Dunedin later for the Art/Wine/Blues festival going on there tonight and then they are spending the night with us....Yeah!

Hope your weekend is a good one. I have the Posh Scraps Holiday event tomorrow in Palm Harbor Florida. Some of my projects have been posted on my altered blog and the make n take I am doing from 10-noon. The goodies that Michele, the owner has put together, are amazing.
Tomorrow is also my daughter's 36 b'day. We'll be celebrating on Sunday.

No comments: