Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It's my honey's 60th b'day and I get the gift!

Posting from Paradise

I woke to an e-mail from Scrap Stop telling me I won first place in their Aug. contest. I had forgotten I had even entered. I was reading the e-mail newsletter and for a change, read all the way to the bottom and there it was...I won and had to contact them...so I did and now have $25.00 gc to play with...Yeah.

Off to the dentist and then to cook French toast (one of my few edible meals) for my honey for breakfast.

We both went to the dermatologist and Gene's report from some biops was negative except for one...a spot on his neck is melanoma but HAS NO ROOTS which is the very good news. He will have this further cut away early next week...the one he has is the least harmful of all and the dr. was very optomistic (97% recovery) and will watch the spot carefully for several months after the surgery.

No comments: