Monday, September 12, 2005

Just another week in Paradise

Posting from Paradise

Today is Monday and the start of a brand new week here in Paradise. I have about six smallish projects to either finish or start and two big ones to work on. I have a lunch date with my dear artist friend, Maya on Tues and am taking my honey out to supper on his birthday on Wednesday. It is his big 60. I have a dentist apt. on Friday and then we leave for our second house hunting expedition in Tampa when I am done. I like keeping busy but this is nuts! lol. I need to clone myself. Memo to self: I am retired!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kip said...

Hey! I didn't know it was Gene's birthday on Wednesday!!
Also, did you make it to Curves this morning?

love ya GF!

Lee said...

And yet, I've heard life begins after retirement, LOL! Have a great week, dear!
*Indy*