Monday, October 10, 2005

About this addiction of mine....

I am in the process of unpacking from the Orlando Expo where I taught and I need to address an increasing problem....I have too much stuff!!!!! And I found even more at this last convention. The gal in the booth across from ours reduced her stock to 40% off and I picked up the last pieces of her Wild Asparagus collection plus some blank metal plates.

Then, there was the Rusty Pickle booth, the $8.00 cardstock packs at DCWV and the brad lady's 10/1.00 bargin bins...and Teri was no help at all with her, "look here, look here" all the time...lol.

It will take me forever to unpack. I think I am going to lay it all out and take a pic like the Kipster does just to remind myself to use this stuff and not just admire it from afar! LOL



1 comment:

Kath said...

I remember when I used to glibly state, "no one can have too many sb supplies". Now I'm in with you - apparently we can, lol. I vote that you hurry and move up here by us and we'll spend at least one entire weekend just using supplies! Love ya, twinks! Kath