Sunday, October 23, 2005

Let's get this over with...

Wilma has just left the Yucatan and is heading at 3mph towards us. I think she might arrive by Friday next. I feel like we are in a holding pattern and this is driving me crazy...ok, more crazy than I am normally.

We are bringing in the last of the stuff off the front porch and then Gene will put up the final 2 panels of the shutters both front and back...that means no outside light and no outside view! I am glad we got the clear panel shutters on the upstairs guest room...when the claustrophobia sets in, I can peer out there for relief.

More scrap therepy today...at least I have my Christmas projects to work on while we wait.

3 comments:

Kath said...

Scrap therapy is just the thing, I do believe - can't wait to see what wonderful things you come up with today - WHAT christmas project? Do tell!
Hang on to something strong and keep that wine bottle handy.
Love ya twinks!
Kath

Kip said...

come on up here and play with Kath and Me!!

crazydarla said...

Oh Jules! I would be CrAzY with no outside view! ack! However, I would much rather you all be safe! Just play pretend you and lovie are on a wonderful winter getaway in a cool, snowy place with nothing to do but snuggle up and cuddle and do relaxing things like read, scrap and listen to your fave relaxing tunes! MUCH love and blessings to you! ;O) DarlaLOU