Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Posting from Paradise

Scrapbook Answers is a new and edgy magazine that came out not long ago complete with something none of the others offer...a cd with fonts and how tos in video in every issue. It has been long known how much I love this magazine.

Last night on the ckmb, I saw a post about my favorite new magazine and was appalled to read a response from one of the ckmbers that was not only negative (after all everyone is entitled to their own opinion) but phrased in such a way as to imply that anyone who read/liked the mag had to be a "beginner" scrapper. This kind of condescending post is typical of this person though so I don't know why I was surprised. It is one thing to share an opinion and to share information and another in how it is done. Fortunately, few paid any attention to her negativity.

We need to choose our words with care and reflect on the implication of the posts as well as the actual words themselves.
Like Kip, I am realizing how long our written words affect others.

No comments: