Friday, October 21, 2005

Waiting....waiting...waiting...

Well, here we are...still in a holding pattern due to Wilma. She is now not due in until late Monday or early Tuesday. This means we have a bit more time to decide if we are going to evacuate or not. I feel like we are not living right now, that we are hesitant to make any plans or to even consider meals past the end of each day. I am cleaning up in my workroom and trying to organize some projects to take with me if we leave or that I could work on without the puter if we stay.

I put all the "albums" I had on the desktop of Harry, our 'puter, onto cds and will take those if we go. I've stowed the albums on the very top shelf in my interior closet along with any unscrapped pics. There isn't much else I can do right now but am there will be tons to do if we decide to evac.

I feel like I am living in 'no man's land'. Waiting....waiting....waiting!

2 comments:

Mae said...

Hi, Jules!
I have been thinking of you as I listen to the forecast of the impending Wilma. It sounds as if you have protected your valuable pics and are at least mentally preparing what to take with you and what to leave behind. We can still pray that Wilma will zig-zag out of your path. AAHHHH--even Paradise has weather woes!
Keep us informed if you must evacuate and, above all-----BE CAREFUL!!!!!

Mae

Tamara, Southern Belle in Training said...

Hi Jules...
Hope Wilma stays away! I'm thinking about you.