Sunday, November 27, 2005

Finished the front porch for the holidays


Today I found the perfect rug for the front porch and it was on sale! I love the mix of greens, pink and reds.
Our friends, Kim and Jerry gave me the North Pole sign when we visited them last Dec. in Titusville. I was coveting their sign and my dearly beloved would not let me buy one. My dearest dear friend gave me hers and bought and even cuter on for herself! Win win!

The reindeer is one of the last of a series. A man my step papa knew made him 2 of these every year...I have the snowman, the Santa and this cutie who lights up. I love my front porch as it is filled with memories.

5 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Check out the next pic below with Just Jack doing his Hollywood thing!

Ruth.E said...

How beautiful your porch is. No wonder Jack found himself enjoying the new rug. Not only filled with memories but set for even more fun. Love it.
Ruth

Mae said...

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas---in Paradise!

Mae

Mary R said...

Your porch looks so Festive. Giving me some ideas on what to do on mine.

Doug Bagley said...

Jules,
Hey, great job on the porch! That is really cool looking. I'm going to have to post a piece on my blog about front porches. Keep up the good work. Hope your Thanksgiving was super.