Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Another quote

I've decided to continue quotes about change through Friday. I have always taken change hard. I attribute this to the fact that, due to my dad's job, we moved constantly during my school years. I attended at least 9 and maybe more schools in my 12 years of public education. Change was not just a constant in my life but a given. So, with that in mind...here is today's quote. I am loving what you all have to say!

"If you are in a bad situation, don't worry, it'll change. If you are in a good situation, don't worry, it'll change" John A. Simone, Sr.

4 comments:

Pam in Moncton said...

Reminds me of what they say about the weather in the Maritimes: if you don't like it, wait 5 minutes! So true, and all things change, and sometimes change is good. As some have been writing on the CKMB, the change that has been brought into many lives as a result of the CKMB has been good. But change can be bad too, and sometimes it's just change, neither good nor bad.
Pam

:Jayne said...

I find the older I get the more I like my routine. There is only so much I can control, so if I find things I can't control change, I either adapt to the change if I want, or I let the change go on and I go in my own direction. Which sometimes in it self is change, but it is change I control.
It's one of the great things about getting older, If I don't wanna, I really don't have to. Sometimes my change is not for my own good, but it is my choice and I will only have to answer to one person for the bad choices I may make and he knows I am human.
done rattlin'
:J

crazydarla said...

OH I LOVE THAT ONE TOO!!!

Mae said...

I LOVE this one. And, isn't it just the truth?

Mae