Sunday, March 26, 2006

Another week closer to the cruise

I did it...I am finally packed. I stuffed all fifteen of my class kits (and boy was I generous with goodies!) organized and packed the paints, inks, stamps, beads and tools I'll need to teach the class. My XXL tote weighs a ton. I did manage to get one of my personal projects for scrap time into one of the side pockets and packed two more plus my tools into the Chatterbox large suitcase that Janet M gave us all.

All I have left to do is iron and pack my clothes. Can you tell I am excited?

Janet M and Anne (our new Sadie Sadie Married Lady) will both arrive here in Paradise on the Tuesday before the cruise ship leaves. Hopefully Teri will be able to get a sitter and join us. My honey is planning a feast for that evening. The nex moring, I take him to the airport and we all go to Demo Day at the stamp art store, with shopping and snacks on the agenda and plenty of fun times in store.

On Thurs. Kip and Kath and Kip's roomie all arrive here around ten and we caravan to the ship where the real adventure begins....I am really looking forward to this.

4 comments:

Pam in Moncton said...

Great! I'll be at the Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Airport and Cruiseport on Wednesday night, and will meet you on Thursday. Can't wait!
Pam

Mae said...

Sounds like you are ready for the cruise. I can hear the excitement in your voice. I WANT TO GO!!!

Mae

crazydarla said...

Oh girlie...this all sounds so simply divine! I hope some day I will be cruisin' with you all in paradise too... until then, think of me while scrappin' and playing and baskin' in the sunshine!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!

Darla

Doug Bagley said...

Sounds like an adventure! Enjoy yourself.