Anne and I were talking the other day about doing layouts about the things we have done that we wanted to or things we want to do but haven't. Then we discussed things we had no desire whatsoever to do before we died...and just laughed ourselves silly.
Here is my List...what is on yours?
1. Parachute out of an airplane (bones don't heal as well or as fast at my age)
2. Find out if tapping a gator on the nose makes him shut his mouth (I also don't sprint as fast as I use to)
3. Get "Hell's Angels Forever" tatooed on my chest (although there is ample room for this and a motorcycle tatoo as well, I'll pass on the pain).
4. Parasail, paraglide or any other para event (see #1)
5. Travel to the Orient (I'd rather go back to Italy or Germany...and I don't like sushi)
6. Climb Mt. Everest (my upcoming 30 mile in one day bike ride will be sufficient, thank you very much).
7. Run a marathon (too much sweating)
8. Ride a bucking broncho (although I almost rode the mechanical bull one night out with some friends after a sb convention...and that was before we had a few toddys but we all went to another restaurant instead)
9. Take up white water rafting (I like the thrill of a quiet kayak ride down our docile Florida streams much better...more conducive to cat naps)
10. Write a book (this has been a maybe thought in the back of my mind since I was twelve but realize now that the best stories are those told by others)
What are your ten things?