Friday, May 12, 2006

Adventures in Paradise

Posting from Paradise

We are off soon to meet with our builder on our new house in Land O'Lakes. The slab is suppose to be poured and I can't wait to see exactly where on the property it will sit in relation to the bike path that runs next to our house. There is a big party scheduled in the first of the many parks planned for the development for Sunday but E has to work so we'll head home Sat. after my class.

Can't wait until tomorrow. Am meeting with Teri and Kip at eleven at Ruban Rouge. We'll find a place to eat nearby and then go to class. We're suppose to have ten to twenty family pictures for this class so I brought my camera and printer with me along with Minnie, my lap top. Since Rob, Kristen, Chris, Gene and I are celebrating Mom's Day at the beach this evening, I should be able to get many family combo pics. Got plenty of the Grand Puppies and Mr. Stevie, the cat, last night.

Today's special hello goes out to the mystery viewer from New Berlin, WI...everyone give this viewer a warm welcome and wave.

4 comments:

Mae said...

What a FUN weekend you have planned! Enjoy!!

And, a "howdy" to New Berlin!!!!!

Mae

Shar said...

Sounds like a wonderfully full weekend Jules. ;) Have a great time.

Waving to NB-WI!

Thena said...

Hi Jules!

I thought I lived in Paradise!

Hugs,
Thena

Tami Jones-Shumate said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Have fun tomorrow with the girls , And HI TO NB- WI!!!

Tami