Thursday, May 18, 2006

Just one of those days

Posting from Paradise

First, despite my good intensions, I didn't do a thing in the workroom...ok, I moved some of the massive amounts of papers and cleaned two bathrooms but I doubt that counts as 'creative process'!

Then, the CTMH gal showed up with my new catalog and the dog from across the street scratched her brand new SUV...ouch!

And the worse, so far (the night is young!), is that I had to cook...anyone who knows me well, knows I Do NOT cook. Well, maybe making a salad is not cooking for most of you, but it is for me. With my honey working his part time job, I am trying to pitch in and help. It is the housewifey thing to do, doncha know? But I am not at my best in the kitchen.

So, as the sun sets on Paradise and the drinks are chilled and served stirred, not shaken...I leave you with this wise advise...if something strange is floating in your glass remember this: alcohol kills everything!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Mind if I have mine shaken Jules? lol

Cheers! *clink*