Saturday, June 03, 2006

A Toast in Paradise

Here we are with Dewey and Karen on the left and E and I on the right. The waiter had been in Italy the year before, E and I last year and Karen and Dewey were just back from a cruise that included Rome etc. so we had lots to chat about at this wonderful Italian restaurant. I had veal with artichokes, spicy green beans and garlic and horseradish potatoes and the most decandent slice of chocolate cake...I could feel the calories mounting on my hips, my teeth decaying and I didn't care one bit...worth it. I did share with Karen and the guys each got a bite. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pam in Moncton said...

It all sounds like a lovely evening, Jules, with much to celebrate and a fine place to do it in! Your meal sounds devine!
Pam

altar ego said...

Happy belated, darling! Sounds like your evening was divine, as it should be! Will look forward to catching up with you today, life has just been breakneck, ya know? Hugs to that darling e!