Monday, October 09, 2006

A Day at the Beach

I took this pic Sat. and thought it looked like a postcard for the beach...'weather's fine, wish you were here' kind of thing. Weekends here, boaters bring their vessels and line up and down the beach just off shore. They wade in to the restaurants and bars along the beach and enjoy the live entertainment. Some of these boats are big enough to need a crew...any volunteers?

We had a couple of repeat house viewers come by yesterday and both at the same time. The one couple had made an appointment and brought along their realtors. The other couple saw the Open House sign up on 41 that we had neglected to take down and came back by with some questions. My whole body is crossed hoping something happens this week.

Have a good one all! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

katie said...

Crossing appendages here!!!!
What beautiful colors. Very crisp and clear. Oh, to have money like that!!!! Not in this lifetime.
Can't wait for the kit. Keep watching the days tick by slowly....probably slower because I'm working toward my days off(finally, on my new long schedule)

Ruth.E said...

I got the perfect paper to go with that photograph! Ha!
Ruth