Saturday, October 07, 2006

Every girl needs a pirate!

I had to be out of the house today as we had an Open House (our last btw). My sister told me to come on down to the First Annual Pirate Days on Ft. Myers Beach so I did. She and some of her pals were on the Treasure Hunt following clues to the prize which was a 5,000$ treasure chest. I left before the end.

It was hotter than Hades on the beach today. There were not as many booths as I thought there were suppose to be but there were Pirates and Wenches in abundance.

The tee shirts were uber cute and I got one for E (who had to work, poor guy)that has a cool pirate and says, "Too much run, so little time".


This is my sister, Janet, and the pirate we found for her...don't ask about the Minnie Mouse ears 'cause I have no clue!
This is a professional pirate troupe who perform at parties from here to the Keys. They were very sweet to pose for me.


The food was yummy, the pirates intriguing and I didn't see Johnny Depp anywhere...damn! All in all, mateys, I had a fun day! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ruth.E said...

Blast, I missed anual pirates day! Shivermetimbers matey, it is my favourite day of the year.
Ruth

:Jayne said...

Oh a pirates life for me! Yo ho!
Great pics.

:J

katie said...

Looks like you had a good time, I was SO hoping to check in today to see you say that there was an offer on the house........RATS!!!!
Great pictures.