Thursday, December 14, 2006

Chihuly in the Garden









Once again, I have no clue which pictures are being posted or in what order. I really dislike blogger and blogger beta is even worse. I tried to upload a slide show of the amazing Chihuley glass in the garden works but blogger beta refused to accept the upload. Hope to get my account established with typepad ASAP but, when I attempted to do this the other day, I was refused. Seems Kip had uploaded to her typepad from here and for some reason, type pad now thinks I am Kip. Ya know...nothing is ever easy, to paraphrase Edith Anne!

2 comments:

Michele L from Tampa said...

Oh wow the pictures of the Chihuley glass that did come thru are beautiful! I love the glass! Amazing look! See ya soon! Not soon enough.

:Jayne said...

The pictures are gorgeous! They are making me miss my mom tho, she collected art glass & pottery. She would have loved this!

:J