Friday, December 08, 2006

Plans for the rest of our stay


First a word about my links. When my blog went haywire, poor Kipster spent eons of time trying to reconstruct what use to be the blog. She was only able to put up two links before it froze on her. I will be switching to type pad when I return from St. Louis and fully intend to replace all my links and even add more at that time. Thanks for your patience.

Today I am off to Old Towne St. Charles to meet my dear friend DeeDee for lunch and marathon shopping! Tomorrow we leave here and head out to Lake St. Louis to finish out our visit at Steve and D2's home. Can't wait to see the big plastic Santa we gave Steve for Christmas brightly lit in their front yard!

Tomorrow we'll head back to Old Towne to meet my dad for a drink, have lunch, shop and have happy hour with several of our friends from here. D2 and Steve have fun things planned for us for Sunday and then we head home. The weather, which is currently 3 degrees out (real temp...not wind chill) is suppose to warm to the upper 30s and even mid 40s by tomorrow and Sunday and, of course, will be a mild 54 by the time we are winging our way home to warmer climes!

The last picture was taken last New Year's and is Kim, D2 and I doing what we do best...yakking and sipping! We all met up at Kim and Jerry's last year for New Year's in Titusville and had such a good time....though it is rare with this bunch that a good time is not had by all...I am usually laughing so hard I am on the verge of embarrasing myself !

Will be posting winter pictures soon if my camera batteries don't freeze!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: