Friday, December 15, 2006

Surprises in the Mail



My friend, Cheryl, sent me the most wonderful Snow Person for my collection. This little guy is riding on my bike, Hank! and Cheryl also sent two of the cutest little beach chairs with photo inserts.

There are people out there whose lives touch ours whom we may never meet. These people become our friends, our confidants, our shoulders to cry on in time of sadness, our cheering squad in good times and someone to just say, Hey! How are you?
I have met some of the most incredible women via scrapbooking message boards. Some I have had the opportunity to meet IRL and virtually all of them have touched my heart one way or another...not just because they send me something or because they bought one of our kits or took one of my classes but because of their thoughtfulness in all of life. I would hope I could be there for each of them the way they have been here for me. To all of you...thank you!

3 comments:

Planet said...

TESTING 123....

Planet said...

OMG YIPPIE YAHOOOOOOOOWEEEEEE HAHAHA

Good morning Jules!!!! FINALLY, I seriously get PISSED off if something doesnt go right and there is no reason that I couldnt post on your site!!! HAHAA, I get migraines over this stuff!! HAHA, ANYWAY!!! WHEW, VERY CUTE, snow PERSON!!!! HEY, if you wanna have lunch, I'll be in Port Charlotte the 27th - the 2nd. Mary and I can meet you on Tamimai trail...is that how you spell it?? Theres a really huge scrap store in Punta Gorda I think, I shop there and tons of places to eat along there, I believe I have the store card around here some place. I mean if you want and are not busy. Chris will be hangin' with my dad. BIG HUGS!!! JANET

Cindy Marchant said...

I love your new snowman, Jules!!! Cheryl can sure pic em!

Lovely post, too!