Saturday, December 02, 2006

Third time is the charm


This is my 3rd. attempt to post the pics from today. This blogger thing is sure putting the Grinch in my holiday spirit.

This is the poinsetta tree in Times' Square on Ft. Myers Beach. We went to Smokin' Oyster Bar for drinks and a appetizer and the on to Pierside for lunch. I had the grilled tuna and E had crunchy fish...both were wonderful.

The beach was glorious today...mid to low 80's, balmy breezes and lots of boats! Wish you were here!

 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

:Jayne said...

Looks balmy! But that's my problem. It's too warm here for me to get in the Christmas Spirit!

:J

Kip said...

I'll help you tomorrow with this Jules!

Michele L from Tampa said...

Love the pix - especially the trss so pretty!

nickle831 said...

I love the poinsetta tree. Sorry you are still having issues with blogger, it's looking good though.