Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A few kits left from previous months....






I taught the cute little acrylic 'pocket book' kit this past weekend at Hilltop Memories (www.hilltopmemories.com)Winter Retreat and have 4, scratch that! We have 2 kits left for those of you who may have missed this kit when Hang Ten first offered it last September and those who didn't get to take the class at Winter Retreat. You may contact me at eeickmeier@hotmail.com if you are interested.


I also have 4 Winter Wishes kits left and Jill has a few also that may be viewed at www.scrapbookshack.com. These are such lovely memory keepers. And check out our MOVING SALE on previous kits!

Today is another work day here n Paradise. I have some projects with due dates on them and need to clean up my work room from all the goodies I amassed at Winter Retreat! My honey is off work today and is meeting a pal at the dog track. Hope he picks some winners.

Have a great day all.

2 comments:

Kath said...

Hey Twinks! I'm having trouble getting your pics to download, so will look at these later. Have a good day today!
Kath

:Jayne said...

Love your slide show! I meant to get one of the acrylic boxes from you at WR! So put me down for one and let me know what the damages are.
:J