Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ok, this is my last one of these for a while

Dee had this on her blog...all nicely lines out but the copy/paste left out the lines...lol

A


Aphrodisiac. What turns you on? Italian cooking

B


BFF. Who’s your best friend? JoAnne with whom I have been pals since we were 14.

C


Celeb. Favorite? Sean Connery Most annoying? Paris Hilton

D


Drink. What’s your poison? Wine

E


Everyday essentials. What do you use everyday? My glasses

F


Fav. color. What’s your signature color? Chocolate

G


Groove. What music are you enjoying today? Bocelli

H


Hot! Who’s hot? Keifer Sutherland Who’s not? Donald Trump

I


Indulgence. Dish about your guilty pleasure. Eating a whole bag of Bach's Bridge Mix

J


{dream} Job. What would you do? Edit a scrapbook magazine for adults/those of us who don't scrap kids, actually imbibe intoxicating beverages and attend events like jazz concerts and Fantasy Fest in Key West.

K


Kitchen Companion. Most used item in your kitchen? Ah,that would be E, my honey!

L


Life is incomplete without. . . ? love

M


Mc. . . What would you “Mc”? Not sure I understand this one. We're not talking Happy Meals are we?

N


Natural or dyed? Part nature and part non...

O


Outrageous Outfit. What’s hiding your closet that you’re dying to wear? Those lacy things my honey bought me ten years ago just to prove I still can/ but I can't!

P


Pet Peeve People who eat with their mouths open

Q


Quote. "Inhale life" (SARK)

R


Restaurant you give rave reviews Carrabba’s and Vincenzo's in Bonita Springs

S


Starbucks order. Yuk!!! (A normal, regular caffinated coffee if I get anything there at all.

T


Television. What keeps you glued to the couch? Survivor, any CSI or Law and Order

U


Ultimate Vacation Destination Italy

V


Virtual Babe Name. What’s your online ID? Jules

W


Wonder Woman. What woman leaves you in awe? All my friends leave me awestruck in a gazillion different ways.

X


eX - husband, The Mole

Y


Youth in a bottle. What keeps you feeling young at heart? My kids (who are adults and fun)

Z zodic I am a Gemini


Zodiac sign Gemini

No comments: