Monday, January 22, 2007

Pausing here in Paradise





I am taking a much needed breath of fresh air here today in Paradise. Things have been moving at warp speed and I need a me day. I took E to work this morning as I have a couple of bank visits to make; I need to move some funds and set up a new account to better keep track of business expenditures and income. The next few months are going to be busy ones and I need to get organized and prepared...organized being the key word here!

Here is what the next few months look like so you get an idea.

Jan 24th. Reveal for Feb's Hang Ten Kits (www.scrapbookshack.com)
26-28 Winter Retreat (www.hilltopmemories.com) teaching the little box class
Feb 9-10 Possible visit from Janet and Bob
17-21 Chuck and Linda visiting from st. Louis
24 March Reveal for Hang Ten (www.hilltopmemories)
March 1-4 Orlando Expo (teaching with Kim Hodges www.scrapbooksnstickers.com)
TBA 2 classes for Stamping Memories in Cooper City Fl.
(stampingmemories@hotmail.com)
24th Reveal for April for Hang Ten (www.hilltopmemories.com)
last week Key West w/Kristen and Chris

Oh, and there is the Tampa Expo June 7-9 and my b'day on the 9th...a big one too! and Kim Hodges big retreat on Marco in September where I'll be teaching 2 classes.

So, I am off to take my last cup of java for the morning out to the patio where I will close my eyes, smell the flowers, listen to the birds and the fountain and enjoy the Gulf breeze before I have to jump into this day running. Care to join me?

2 comments:

madelineas said...

I would love to come sti with you and have coffee and hear all the sounds..you make it sound so peaceful..have a great day

katie said...

Don't mind doing the sit back and enjoy the quiet, but your days ahead make me exhausted. Unfortunately I have to start back to work on the 24th---have been off 18 days and would love to have that many more, unfortunately, we have become quite accustomed to food and shelter and transportation, so must go back to work.