Thursday, January 18, 2007

This week is racing by....

 


It is probably because I have kept busy, busy, busy. I've been loading kits for my "Pocket Book" class at Winter Retreat for Hilltop Memories (www.hilltopmemories.com) and loading what I can of the Feb. kits for Hang Ten (www.scrapbookshack.com). We haven't heard back from one of the paper companies about a big order for the Feb. kits which has me concerned. Hopefully we'll get a response from them today and I can sleep better. The paper is obviously an intregal part of the kit. The contents for the Winter Retreat class are all in hand. Hoping the other follows suit.

This is a picture of my neighbor and friend, Deb, and I on a biking adventure we had last year on Gaspirilla Island. We did the 17 mile bike route and it was so much fun: two light houses, a couple of beautiful beaches, the historic town and the lodge, lunch and a wine cooler...life is good. (Memo to self: need to ride more!)

Today the cable guy comes and maybe we'll find out why we have intermitten service with our internet connection. Of course, since I called and set up the appointment, we've only had one short occurance. It is like the noise the car makes, until you take it to the mechanic, right? Guess I better get out of my jammies before 8 am which is when he is due.

I will post a teaser tomorrow for the Feb. Hang Ten kits...how about a list of all the goodies that will be in the kit?

Have a great one!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

madelineas said...

I hope Mr. Cable guy can find out what the problem is and fix it for you.
Your bike ride sounded like it was a lot of fun.