Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Three days of Valentine's




Day One started yesterday when I picked E up from work around 2:30. He had this wonderful bouquet of flowers for me. He has always been a romantic kind of guy and does things in a big way. He is off work today and this is our menu for Day Two of Valentine's:

Coconut shrimp for a teaser
Seared Beef Tenderloin Filets w/Bearnaise Sauce
Boursin Creamed Spinach
White Chocolate Mousse with Pomegranate Sauce

I'll take pics of this for sure. He started cooking about an hour ago for the meal which will not even be served until six this evening. I think he is working on the dessert!

Tomorrow, the actual Valentine's Day, we have a date with our friends, Dewey and Karen, at our favorite restaurant, Vencenzio's on the bay in Bonita Springs...I love this place and the food is even better, if possible, than the view! I'll need to wear something with an elastic waist, of that I am certain!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

madelineas said...

Your flowers are gorgeous..what time is diner tonight, oh am I invited :)

Kip said...

The menu sounded wonderful, as always...have fun at your dinner tonight.