Friday, March 23, 2007

Top of the Morning Faithful Readers

I am off to Stamping Memories today after a short side trip to wish my sister HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET....MANY MORE AND LOVE YOU! This is going to be a fun adventure across Alligator Alley and turning a bit south to Cooper City. Tonight is the crop and I'll be doing a make n take and hanging out with Lauri and Cathy (Hilltop Memories gals) and my Smoochie Girl, Reggie! I have not seen Reggie in eons and have hugs for her from Barb. The three of us have had some adventures together at a couple of Florida conventions. I first met Reggie at Beach Blast about 3 years ago when I was doing some work for Kim Hodges (www.scrapbooksnstickers.com).

Tomorrow I teach two classes and then head home to my honey! Many thanks to Lauri for letting me spend the night so I don't have to hotel it!

No comments: