Monday, May 21, 2007

Biking through Paradise






Last Sat. I set out for another adventure with Hank, my hybrid bike. We went up Old Dixie Hwy, made a left onto Alt. 19 (a funky old Florida type road), crossed the two lane bridge over the Anclote River and made a right at the Sponge Docks. Total biking time: 5 minutes. It would have been less but I walked my bike over the bridge. The biking/walking path along side the bridge is not finished and the bridge is narrow.

I love the fact that these views are available to me any time and quickly should I find myself in need of my water fix. I must have been either a MerMaid or a sailor in another life.

Michelle, Dee, Kip, Linda, Kim and many others have told me the other house deal fell through for a reason and that I would not have been nearly as happy there as I am here. I truly believe they are right!

The sigh of contentment you hear is brought to you by my new locale!

7 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Ooops. Posted the same pic twice...oh well! Enjoyment x2.

eljay716 said...

I am so glad you are happy there and I cannot wait to see the new house. It sounds gorgeous! Love your new bike path too!

:Jayne said...

Lucky girl! Everything does happen for a reason! Love the pics.

:J

Cindy Marchant said...

What a beautiful area you live in Jules! You are so lucky. Yup, things do happen for a reason!

Mae said...

What beauty---and, so close to your front door. What a lucky girl you are.

Mae

madelineas said...

WOW that is a beautiful are Jules. I am so glad you are happy there. Although you could always move again---NOT!!!

Pam in Moncton said...

Glad you are enjoying your new home and location. Sounds just right! I think the others are right and you ended up in the right place.
Pam