Thursday, May 31, 2007

Last day of May

Tomorrow, not only is the June Hang Ten kit revealed at www.hilltopmemories.com, but it is E and my 12th. Anniversary. June is a busy month for us. Our anniversary tomorrow, Kristen and Chris' 4th. anniversary on June 6th, the Tampa Expo ("Things that Touch My Heart" class by Hang Ten)on June 8-9th,and my 60th b'day on June 9. And then I am taking a long nap....lol.

Tomorrow also starts the installation of my work room and I can hardly wait. This chaos of having things spread out everywhere and organized no where is driving me nuts. The doors to the cabinets will not be in until early next week, but the cabinets and shelving units and the formica top will be done by mid day tomorrow.

We are off to join either SAMS or COSTCO today. I miss the cheaper bulk inks for my printers and E misses the larger sized spices for his pantry.

Staples did a fantastic job turning the Hang Ten business card into a heavy weight poster and I can hardly wait to show it off at the Tampa Expo. They are printing the directions for the class now and then I can finish loading the kits.

I may be off-line for a day or two as everything in this room has to be unplugged, moved out and reinstalled over the weekend and we are at the mercy of our boys, Chris and Rob and when they can come to take care of us! Love those boys!

Have a great day!

9 comments:

:Jayne said...

You do have an exhausting schedule! I hope all goes well with the cabinets! Can't wait to see them!

:J

Cheryl said...

A professionally install craft room..I'm so GREEN!!!

Can't wait to see pictures of the finished project.

I'll be at the Expo on the 9th. Hopefully I can find you to say Happy B-day!

Mae said...

WHOA!!!---slow down! June sounds like it just may wear you OUT!!

Mae

Just Me said...

Happy Anniversary tomorrow Jules. Its my Mom and Dads Anniversary tomorrow as well. 27 years for them! Have a fantastic day!

Kelly (Tiger Lily - CKMB)

madelineas said...

Happy Anniversary Jules and Ed. Hope you celebrate big time.
I can't wait to see your room all done.

Alisha said...

You have got so much going on in the next couple of weeks! Congrats on all the milestones!

:) Indy

Liz said...

Hi Jules
I added you to my blog you always have fun amazing stories so I linked you so I can check you out I haven't been on the nook much and sometimes do blog surfing. You came to mine when I first signed up at the nook.
You are one busy lady.

Tam, I am said...

Jules you are one busy lady! Happy Anniversary & Happy Birthday - a little early! Have fun at the Expo and getting your cabinets installed. I can't wait to see those pictures!

Pam in Moncton said...

What fun to have your room all installed soon and ready to fill up with your things! Wish I could be at the Expo but it just didn't work out for me. Happy anniversary!
Pam