Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tampa Expo class preview




Wonder what would happen if you mix Basic Gray and the Biscuit book by Delish? Quit shaking your head "NO". Of course you did/do! Well, what happens is the Hang Ten Paper Art Kits company class I am teaching at the Tampa Expo June 8 and 9th. You will get 6 sheets of BG's hot new line, "Phoebe", tons of ribbons and flowers to match, a Biscuit book from Delish, lots of beads and glitz and you get to play with Twinkling H20s and paints. These are truly "Things that Touch My Heart". You can register by going to www.scrapbookexpo.com

And, if you take the class on Sat., you may get something fun as it is my birthday!

5 comments:

eljay716 said...

oh boy I am taking it on Saturday! Looks very cool, love the Phoebe line.

madelineas said...

This is great jules, I really like this. WIsh I could be there to celebrate your birthday and take the class. I knew you would get it done..

:Jayne said...

Looks so fun and cool but, I can't be there! WAHHHHHHH!
Happy Birthday anyway!
:J

Planet said...

CUTE JULES!!!!! If you had any extra kits, would you sell them to an old friend :)?? janetk765@hotmail.com

So glad to hear that you found a house and you are settleing in. I will be sure you see our before and after pics of our house, it will be some tranformation!! Your friend janet/planet

Ruth.E said...

That is so cruel, you know I want to be there!
Ruth