Friday, June 01, 2007

I have died and gone to Scrapper's Heaven!







and it is our anniversary to boot! E says his anniversary present will come when all my scrapcrap is put away and out of 'his' garage! lol

The computer side of the room has tons of room for Harry and his pals, Zorro, the Wishblade, Big Bertha, the 12x12 printer and Big Boy, the 11.7x 17 scanner. Little Guy, the small scanner will sit next to Harry on the desk top. A drawer will pull out for the wireless keyboard. E will have two file drawers to the left so he can have some of his closet back.

The work area is so cool! Tons of counter space and E is getting thin plug strips for two area. My heat gun can stay plugged in all the time! The top two rows will have doors and crown molding will be all across the tops of both the computer shelves and the the work area.

The closet is so cool. One of the installers (Closets Unique)said the shelves are so study that he could sleep on the top one. And look at the spacing on the bottom....my 45 plus albums will finally have a home! We do have to move the guides for my closet doors back at least 1/4 inch as the left one does not open all the way.

The doors and knobs come in next week.

Now, off to shower and spiff up for our big night out. (we are old...we'll be home by 8pm...lol)! Will try to get a waiter to take an anniversary pic of us.

Thanks to all for the wonderful congrats you have given E and I on our special day...you have added to our joy!

13 comments:

Susan said...

Everything looks fabulous! You are one lucky gal!!! Enjoy!

Norma said...

WOW - your scrap room is amazing. You did a wonderful job designing it. Have fun organizing all your scrap goodies.

Best wishes for a very happy anniversary.

madelineas said...

I just love it all. You are going to have so much fun putting your'scrapcrap' away and decorating the rest od the room.
What fun

Denita said...

OMG!!!!!! I want to come and play! Can I? Can I?
What a fabulous room Jules.
Love ya bunches, Dee

Pam in Moncton said...

Wow! That looks like a wonderful room! Can't wait to see all your stuff in it! Happy anniversary, Jules and Gene. I loved reading about your "12 years ago today".
Pam

Roz said...

Wow...you are so blessed! A wonderful guy like E and a customized "crap" room to boot. When are the Rubber Suit Girls coming to visit?
HUGS!
Ros

Liz said...

It's beautiful Congrats it will be so great to work in.. Can't wait to see it all full of scrappiness

Unknown said...

Too Too Cool! I would love to do that in my scrap room, but the dh says it will ruin the resale value! Huh? Oh well... Looks great! Hope you had a wonderful night! Happy anniversary!

Tam, I am said...

HOly smokes Jules! I love it! You lucky lucky duck! Have fun organizing!!!

Tya said...

Jules what a great scrap room. Enjoy everything and do what you do best, create! :D

Cheryl said...

I was fixin (as they say in the south) to straigten up my scrap room but after seeing yours...I'm to GREEN!!

Seriously, it is fabulous looking and you will put it to great use.

Can't wait to see the anniversary photos.

Bec said...

Oh you lucky ducky! Can't wait to see what it looks like with all the stuff in it!!

Unknown said...

Nice room! Now the real fun begins, filling those shelves. Unpacking and setting up a scrap room is way more fun then packing it up. Can't wait to see it setup!

Enjoy!

Jennifer