Sunday, August 19, 2007

A new week and lots of fun things to do...

The crop was great at Ruban Rouge, as usual. The class in the afternoon with the Luxe gals was fun and we made the cutest little mini album...pics to follow later today. And, the best part is that my friend, the Kipper, won the Luxe blog challenge for last week with her Scrap O Dex. You honestly have to see it to believe it. It is so awesome. Click on her blog link here on my blog and she has the link for the Luxe blog on hers. It is well worth it!

My friend, Linda M, has nominated me for Rockin' Blogger Girl and has said to pass this honor on to 5 of my pals. So, without further ado

Kip, Linda J, Terri, Mama Jayne and (two here...I am cheating)Di and Kath (Twinks) who writes so wonderfully of her beloved beach. So, grab the blinkie gals and nominate 5 of your own.

Off to finish the 3 layouts I started at the crop. Will post those later on as well. Enjoy your Sunday. I plan on spending as much time in my jammies scrapping as I can!

No comments: