Thursday, December 20, 2007

Been Scrappin'



I got my kit from KnK last week but we had company and I could not scrap. Finished this one the other day and am really pleased with how it turned out. The papers in the Jan. kit are awesome and I hope to play with this kit and the sponsored kit from Scenic Route I got from Creative Scrap Shack later today.

Meanwhile, I have tons of piddly stuff to take care of before I can lock myself in my work room and play play play. I have some gifts to wrap, some cards to address, a couple of things to get into the mail (happy after Christmas gifts...lol), laundry and about 3 other things. I guess the sooner I get off here, the sooner I'll get those taken care of, right?

Later gators and have a good one. Only four more shopping days til Santa!

No comments: