Sunday, December 16, 2007

The First Annual Stocking Exchange







Everyone here is still sound asleep except E, the cats and myself. I will probably be the first to blog about the hilarity and commraderie we had last night at the First Annual Stocking Exchange. Kip arrived around 3 to set up Michele's surprise Christmas tree as our food table center piece. Teri arrived next followed by Michele. The others arrived a bit towards 6 and we didn't stop laughing until midnight when the four gals left and the rest of us headed to beddy-bye. It was such a great time. I had drawn Teri's name and it was such fun shopping for her....lots of girly things for her to scrap her daughters' lives with. And Mary Mary drew mine and boy! was Santa Mary good to me. I'll post more on my goodies later but just want to say "Big Smoochies to you Mary....I love it all"

Here are a few of the pics from my camera and I know that Kip and the rest will be putting theirs up too when they get up. We drew names for next year's event and added Jill, Gerri-Anne and Barb to the mix. What fun this is going to be.

5 comments:

Chris said...

looks like fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Jayne said...

I agree, looks like tooo much fun!

:J

Liz said...

HOW FUN..It looks like ag reat timem by all.. Happy Holidays to you.

Janet M said...

Jules , your evening looks like it was so much fun for everyone. Your house looks wonderful and I'm sure it's going to be fun to be there this year for Christmas.
Now that Kip has her new soldering tools she can add that to her title.
Janet

dawn said...

Looks like y'all had lots of fun. Been reading about the stocking swap on everyones blogs.

Have a Great Christmas