Sunday, February 24, 2008

How could I have forgotten...I got tagged!

A tag, going around....

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was entering my last couple of years of teaching; E and I had been married for 2 years.

On my to-do list today:

laundry, some weeding in the garden and attend the Blues Festival

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:

Take care of my kids and my sister by getting them homes free and clear. Buy the Victorian house here in Tarpon that is on the market for 1.6 mil and turn it into a Scrap Retreat with E as the chef; buy an island off Key West and a villa in Italy...

3 places I have lived:

Born in Waterloo Ia and spent every summer there until I was 19
St. Louis suburbs
Florida for the past 7 years (Ft. Myers and now here)

5 Jobs that I have had:
1. camp counselor
2. drug store checker
3 high school English teacher
4. cheer coach
5. sb instructor

5 Things people don't know about me: (this is hard as I am pretty open about my life)

1. I am petrified of snakes but worms don't bother me or spiders
2. I get frustrated when I can't find something or can't get something to work
3. During my divorce from my first dh, I lost so much weight I wore a size 2 (am fat and happy now...at a size 12)
4. I don't learn easily with oral directions or instructions; I need to be shown or have it written down so I can follow Step One etc.
5. I am a speed reader.


I tag Carman and Chris from Creative Scrap Shack and Janet M.

No comments: