Saturday, March 15, 2008

Company Comin'!

Bob and Janet should be here around noon today and, if they would like, I think we're going to head out to Miss Vickie's for lunch. It is a casual place on the Anclote River and we can watch the boats head out to the Gulf while we enjoy some good food. Tomorrow, Janet and I will hook up with Kip at Ruban Rouge (if Kip is feeling better) for some shopping, a light lunch and lots of chatter.

While my work room is a mess, the rest of the house is clean and shiny! I've been working on some projects for KnK and can't wait for the Reveal on April 1. The kit for April is so pretty and offers so many wonderful scrapping possibilities. I'll probably just shut the doors to this room!

Can't wait to see Janet's door sign for the Guest Room (aka Kip's Room). It was Janet who started the trend for those who stay in the Guest Room to make a room sign but Janet did not have time to create a personalized one like others have done when she first stayed in the room and her paper and pencil one has been lost. We are taking pictures of everyone holding their signs and will turn these into sepia in 'vintage' frames to hang around the closet doors.

Off to tidy up a bit more...maybe even do a bit of cleaning in here...gasp!

1 comment:

Dalayney's Doodles said...

Yes girl, LOL... YOU DO live in paradise! (from your post on my blog) You and Kip sound like you two have such a fun time down in Florida too. (sigh) Well watch out, because when I retire, Hubby and I will be down there bugging all the natives! (I will proudly wear the title winterbird. hee hee) Enjoy that sunshine, palmtrees and the ocean~ dalayney