Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Counting the Days....

My clothes are all organized and stacked neatly to be packed; my kits are almost complete and will pack up that and any supplies I'll need for G-a's and Kip's classes and I picked up a couple of paper backs for top deck reading...the boat leaves Sat. and I just might make it! lol

I helping in Kristen's classroom yesterday for a while but had an upset tummy and a fever off an on most of the day so hit the sack as soon as I got home. Feeling better today so back to my check list.

Jill gets in early Thursday morning and am thinking we'll head to Dunedin for the afternoon. E has something yummy for supper and early Friday am, Jill and I will pack the van and head to Kip's. We're planning on stopping for lunch with Janet M on Anna Maria Island so Jill can see Janet's oh so lovely beach house. Then on to Ft. Myers to meet up with G-a, Barb, Jayne and Susie....look out Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios! The girls are on the way.

1 comment:

Tya said...

Jules - Sounds like it's going to be a wonderful trip. Enjoy and can't wait to see pics when you get back! ;-)