Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Packed and ready to go

Kits are loaded, clothes are packed and I managed to cram in all my shoes too! lol. We ate an early supper at Molly Goodhead's in Ozona (thanks Bill and Jo!) and then headed home for a glass of vino on the lanai with the cats (they don't drink, anymore!).

My work room is a disaster area but am working slow but sure to clean a space there too so it doesn't look so bad. We're vacuumed, windexed, pledged, shiny and pretty with an abundance of roses in vases about the house!


Jill gets in tomorrow a.m. and then the fun begins. Thinking we'll head to Dunedin and have lunch on the wharf, shop the fun places there and head home to sit on the lanai until E has aromas wafting from the kitchen. I do lead a charmed life...don't think I don't know it or appreciate it.

Later!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a glass for me, my friend!

Michele L from Tampa said...

couple more days! yeah!

Unknown said...

I wanna go too!!

Pam in Moncton said...

Have fun with Jill and on your "road trip". Hi to Janet from me. I have all my scrap stuff ready to pack but the clothes will be done tomorrow. See you Saturday!
Pam

Robin said...

So jealous! We got more snow today and last night....The vino and a snowsuit would be what I had on the lanai...

Robin said...

So jealous! We got more snow today and last night....The vino and a snowsuit would be what I had on the lanai...

altar ego said...

Charmed is right! Wish I was there with you. One of these years such dreams will become reality. I'll be thinking of you and toasting from afar!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time! I know you will! I wanna have your life when I grow up, K? lol