Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Kit #3 What I Did on my Summer Vacation






(to order: eeickmeier@hotmail.com)

This one comes with all the pattern papers precut, two full sheets of Bazzil card stock, a Boardz Book, full color pictures with step by step directions and lots and lots of goodies. You can change the title to whatever your little heart desires or save this one for this summer. It works for adults as well as for your little ones returning to school.

Here is what is left as the kits have been selling fast to day (many thanks to all who have ordered so far!)

"Things that touch my heart" 1 kit remains
"Memo to Self" 3 kits remain
"What I did on my summer vacation" 7 kits remain.

I have lots of the mini kits, both the 3 card tri-level cards and the two mini wooden box alter kits. I'll post pics tomorrow of these and of one more full price kit (30$). If you want the mini kits and don't want to order a big kit, they will be 7.00 each or 10.00 for both. The deal with the free mini with an order of two kits takes preference of course.

Tomorrow's kit "Memories" is 30.00 but does come with one of the mini kits because that is the kind of generous gal I am! Tune in tomorrow for another exciting episode of 'how the kits sell'...and thanks.

No comments: