Sunday, May 25, 2008

Through My Garden Gate




This was my entry for round 3 at Scrapperie's Gauntlet contest. I survived the cut and I am here to tell you the competition is stiff...the talent in this contest is amazing.

This is done on a piece of 8.5x11 chipboard (thanks Lauri for my stash)as will be all the layouts for my garden book. I was pleased with how it turned out. Lots of Glimmer Mist and Lumiere and the photo printed on canvas with ink and pens and paint to high light.

Thinking of Gerri-anne, Barb and Janet today and hoping they are having way too much fun down in Bonita. Janet, who owns the lss Scrapbooks Etc. on Bonita Beach Road in Bonita Springs Fl, is having a 3 day crop. Wish I could have gone but things don't always work out the way we want them to. Next time, Janet, I promise...and is my bff Sophia there too? lol

Have a great one all.

10 comments:

Sbing Arlene said...

Jules, That is just gorgeous! Thanks for posting. Ar

Doug Bagley said...

Man, that is so cool. I hope you make all of the cuts and win it all!
Hope you have a great Memorial Day!

Chris said...

aweseom work girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kip said...

I really love this!

Christina Carnoy said...

that layout is so beautiful!!!

Roz said...

Lovin your garden layouts!

Denita said...

Jules as ALWAYS, I just love your style! Beautiful layout, may you win because you certainly deserve it my dear.

Dee

http://aftermidnightemporium.typepad.com/sacred_space/

Carla said...

Wow Jules, congrats first of all on making the cut. Love your lay out.....Im sure that your garden is beautiful!

Angie said...

Stunning layout Jules.

Liz said...

Amazing as always..You are just so talented...