Monday, May 12, 2008

Whole lotta shakin' going' on

Another busy week here in Paradise. My friend of 46 years, JoAnne is coming for a couple of days visit. When she gets in tonight, I think we'll just order a pizza from our favorite pizza place, Queens but E has plans for yummy meals for her for the rest of her visit. I am thinking that tomorrow, she and I will head for the Sponge Docks and take the boat ride out to the lighthouse. I could use some lighthouse pictures and the boat ride is lots of fun. Jo wants to do some shopping for an upcoming trip she has planned to CA so that is also on the agenda.

Before she arrives this evening I need to finish up my layouts for the KnKclub reveal. I have a mini tech going up on the 15th. and need to send Gerri-anne, the owner, a layout for the June newsletter. If you haven't seen the KnK kits, they are always jammed packed with goodies galore.

All of you Sarasota area gals, Linda has a crop planned (Hilltop Memories) and her food is to die for. You can reach her through the site www.hilltopmemories.com If I didn't have the cyber crop at knk Sat. and Sun., you can bet I'd be at the Sarasota crop!

Have a great one all!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Jules, have a great visit with your friend, sounds like alot of fun!