Monday, June 30, 2008

Teresa's Creations


I met Teresa through my daughter, Kristen, when they both worked at Pinellas Central Elementary. According to my dd, Teresa kept the school organized and running smoothly from the front office! and now both of us think the world of Teresa. What was even better is that Teresa is a scrapbooker and now we can chat at Hilltop Memories crop events like the Birthday Crop this past weekend.

Now, I've discovered Teresa's talents are not limited to just the paper arts....she makes these (AND OTHER designs) darling bags and towels. I had to have that towel...I told her she must have used my back side as the model...lol.

Anyway, here is how you too can have one of these (OR OTHER) cute creations. E mail : Teresa16@aol.com
for details!

I've got another promo for you tomorrow so, if you are a dog lover, be sure to check back for an opportunity to contribute in a variety of ways to ensuring the life of a rescued dog or pup is secured.

And I'll post some layouts really soon, I promise!

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Adorable.......she does great work.