Thursday, July 24, 2008

The days only get better and better

Here is a pic of Jadee, me and Kim at Parrot Key with our traditional foo foo drinks (well, the 2 of them had foo foos). I have known these women forever it seems. E hired Jadee when she was fresh out of college and now she has his old job. Her two daughters are such fun! And I adore her mom, Denise, who is my coffee buddy in the morning. Kim was the mother of one of cheerleaders, Jamie, and we got to be such good friends. Now her daughter is a teacher, a cheer coach and a Pampered Chef consultant and my daughter is her up-line. Kim's mom, Alice, brought me a beautiful table cloth for my dinning room that she embroidered herself...will post a pic of it when I get home.

The other day the boys in our group, Kelly, Drew and Chris joined in the never ending volley ball game on the beach. We cheered them on to one victory and one loss.




and then there is Cameron, one of Jamie's cute little fellows. Talk asbout energy. I'd love to bottle that, sell it and make a fortune!

Whenever Jill and Kelly are down, I take a sunset on the beach pic of them but due to very cloudy skies the last night, the sun set sucked. I did get this one of them which I think they will like almost as well. Jill was my student teacher eons ago and is not an assistant principal.
























And then there is our Hanna. She is such a sweetie as is her older sister, Paige. Jadee has done an incredible job with her girls and I just love it when Hanna blows me kisses.

Not sure what is on the agenda for today. They guys went to the dog track yesterday and, as usual, had more losers than winners but did have fun. The girls shopped, hung out at the pool and read.

My back has been giving me grief so, after we shared supper with Kim and her family, E and I headed to the hot tub wine in hand. We chatted with some friends, were joined by more friends and headed back to our unit when the rain began.

I love this place!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Looks like a great time Jules.....enjoy the rest of your stay!!!!!

Chris said...

so glad you are having fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kath said...

Glad you're enjoying it so much - woohoo!