Sunday, July 13, 2008

July KNK project



The papers were gorgeous in this kit and all the embellishments helped add layer after layer of fun. I am searching for the perfect ribbons to tie this stadium book by Zsiage together when I have finished documenting a day in my life.

There are lots of birthdays coming up among my friends this next week. My friend, Barb's mom, turns 99...wow! Our dear friend, Linda (of Hilltop Memories fame) turns 31 once again and my pal from when I was 14 on, Jo Anne will be playing catch up with me this Wed.

Many happy birthday wishes to these women and any others who I may have missed.

Don't forget to check below to see if you were the lucky winner of the neat album from Memories in Uniform.

4 comments:

Roz said...

Your album is fantastic! Those colors pop. I love how you used the embellishment with the ovals for the time of day. You continue to rock the planet of scrap~

Scrappin' Jackie said...

love the album. i think u forgot Barb in the birthday list. she and linda have the same b-day.
jackie

Janet M said...

Jules, Your album is beautiful, thanks for the great idea on how to make use of the frames. :)
Missing all of you in Fl and I'm sure CHA is going to be great- actually I have 3 days of Board meeting next week- you win for fun!
Janet

Carla said...

WOW Jules that is really nice! I do so love that kit! You rocked it!