Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Today, let's hear it for our Feline Friends!





I had these wonderful pictures of our friend, Jill, and our cat, Just Jack and just had to scrap them both. When Jill was my student teacher back in St. Louis, she use to cat and condo sit for uswhen we would travel. The Boys loved her and vice versa. She visited us last April and I am not so sure she didn't come more to see The Boys...lol.

On {Just}Jack and Jill, I used the Sweet Spring line by Jackie Eckles for Fancy Pants, Autumn Leaves Punctuation rub-on, lines (stems) and leaves by Luxe, Vicki Harvey's Big Honkin' Stickers for Mustard Moon and black vinyl stickers (source unknown...if you know, please let me know &thanks) and Bazzil Card stock and Matte Accents by Inkssentials to keep the flowers popped up.

On Cat Whisperer, I used Scenic Route papers, Zsiage letters, and Bazzil scalloped card stock. Source unknown for the blue rub on letters (again, if you know, please let me know...thanks).

4 comments:

Scrappin' Jackie said...

LUV the arrow.-wink wink
jackie

R. Dorrian6 said...

I love your Just Jack layout. What a great pic!

Unknown said...

Awwww! Those are great!!!

Carla said...

AWWW KITTY pages.......so cute. I just did a kitty page too! Its on my blog.....