Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Altered Album Cover





When Jill and I visited Sanibel, I took her to one of my favorite small craft stores, Three Crafty Ladies. We found lots and lots of beach-y papers and embellishments we had not seen elsewhere plus there was my greatest find: this wonderful fabric of these oh so much fun big butt beach gals. I used a double sided binding paper to adhere. I had to search quite a bit to find a cloth album and ended p with The Perfect Scrapbook by Colorbok. Wouldn't these make great gifts? Now if I just had more fabric!

5 comments:

Carla said...

That is really cute JULES...so adorable.....

Brambly Pines said...

Rainbows End might have the big butt fabric. I bought some there but it has been a few months ago.....Might give them a call if you are looking for more.

Teresa said...

So cute Jules...I had a piece of that fabric and made one of my totes with it.... Yes, Rainbows End had it and I have a couple other on-line sources that might carry it as well...let me know if you want the info.

Jill said...

The big butt beach ladies is too cute. Was this fabric on a bolt like you get in a sewing store? I would love to be able to find some of it.

eljay716 said...

I love it! too cute. I think I see me..