Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oct. kit is up at KnK



I got my DT kit yesterday and had 3/4 of a layout done before supper! I could not resist playing with all the goodies and I have the perfect picture in mind around which I have built my layout. The kit, as you can see, is packed with lovelies and I must clear my schedule today to play play play! You can order a kit through admin@knkclub.com. Don't delay. These will go fast.


Lots of errands to run this morning as soon as the stores open. I want to get them all run early so I can come home and scrap. The cable guy is due early to repair or replace our box for the big tv. It kept shutting itself off during a football game on Sunday and we just can't have that now, can we? lol

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

altar ego said...

oh, those colors are gorgeous! If I didn't already have lots of paper not being put to use I might have to consider getting some! I look forward to what you will do with it!
xoxo