Thursday, October 09, 2008

Home Sweet Home







We had a lovely crisp and cool last morning at Nick and Kay's. There was a mist just above the surface of the lake and the fall colors were really coming out on the leaves. I will certainly have lots of all pictures to scrap that will keep me busy for quite some time.

Kay and E got some great pics of us kayaking. This is one Kay took. These Hobie Cat Mirages are amazing...foot or paddle and you can even get sails for them. We went on line and found a place not too far away that carries these. Saving my pennies now! Need to make a Kayak Jar for sure.

Our trip home was uneventful. I dozed and finished a book I started on the trip up. The kids picked us up and we were in bed by 8:30pm. Wild and crazy, aren't we. POor E has either a cold or a sinus infection and keeps waking himself (and me)up off and on through out the night.

I have my Friday project for Gypsy Rose Paperie to work on today and need to keep the laundry moving and the unpacking. That is the down side of a wonderful trip...and I am hoping our box filled with goodies from our trip arrives today.
Can't wait to get my automated witch up!

Have a great one.

5 comments:

:Jayne said...

Glad to see you had a great trip and are home safe and sound. Love your pictures of kayaking.
:J

Pam in Moncton said...

I have just been reading all your "trip reports" and it certainly looks like you have had an amazing vacation. Love all your pictures. I was especially touched by your description of meeting the former student who remembered you so well. Makes it all worthwhile doesn't it? Glad you got back home safely.
Pam

Jill said...

Beautiful pictures - glad you had a wonderful trip. I'm a big fan of your blog. Jill

Leah said...

Beautiful pics!

Unknown said...

What beautiful pictures! Looks like great fun!