Thursday, January 22, 2009

Be still my heart




And I wonder why I can't lose weight...this is what E cooked last night. It is Pan-Fried Chicken and Ham with mozzarella with grape tomatoes sauteed in brown sugar, balsamic vinegar and olive oil with fresh basil served over garlic-herb pasta. (Southern Living Feb.09 pg.106). It was as good as it looks!

Our pal, Jill, arrives this afternoon and then the fun begins. Tomorrow we will head down to St. Pete for lunch and a visit to a scrap store there. Am thinking I'll take Jill to one of Kip and my's favorites: Scrapbooking in Paradise. I don't think Jill has been to that one. We pick Kip up when she gets off work and head to Ft. Myers for a fund raiser crop tomorrow. Big get together at Barb's tonight and I am sure we will talk away the evening. Sat. is the crop and I am doing demos. Sunday, I thought we might hit Bell Tower (I miss that so) or maybe the big outlet mall and then head home. Wish you could join us. The Southwest Cuties(my nic name for them.) will be at the crop (four of the most fun young gals you'd want to meet)and it will be good to see them again.

I hope to get to finish the Valentine book for my daughter, deco a few of the birdies and maybe even do a layout or two...but who knows. I either get lots done at a crop or very little.

And next week brings even more fun!

2 comments:

carrie said...

Wish I could join you at the crop. I told my step mother about it but she has a birthday party to go to she said she will try for the next one coming up.

altar ego said...

Wish I could at least be your shadow! I think you need to work a position for chaplain into these crop budgets. I'm not sure how else I would get there! Have fun!
xoxo